21 Day Fix FAQs – Everything You Need to Know – Apply NOW!
Mary lost 45 pounds!
What is the 21 Day Fix?
21 Day Fix is THE fitness and nutrition program to help you lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days. Each workout is approximately 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week. The unique nutrition plan uses specifically portioned food storage containers that eliminate the guesswork from portion control – no weighing, measuring, or counting calories, carbs or points. If it fits in the container, you can eat it. And you’ll lose weight. When eaten in the right quantities, there are no foods that are off limits. Can you say chocolate and wine hehe (in moderation of course)
A Sneak Peek Review of the 21 Day Fix
I got to preview the SNEAK PEAK 21-Day Fix PLYO workout in September at a Beachbody Leadership meeting (see photo above of Autumn on stage!) I was invited to (a perk for this year’s Leadership Beachbody coaches – see our fun pics above!), I can honestly say that this program is going to be a game changer!!!. You will instantly love/hate Autumn Calabrese – a working mom of a 5 year old boy, a figure competitor and just a great trainer! The work out is fun – tough, challenging, intense – but FUN AND IT’S ONLY Y 30 MINUTES WITH EACH EXERCISE BEING ONLY 1 MIINUTE!
There is an AWESOME modifier who literally is a mid 50′s overweight mom who shows us that ANYONE can do this! She modifies all the moves so that anyone can be comfortable doing this. The workout includes guys and gals so everyone can feel comfortable doing this. It’s a HIIT (high intensity interval training workout) which is the best way to burn a high amount of calories in the shortest amount of time — now who doesn’t want that!!
Who Should Do 21 Day Fix?
Everyone can do 21 Day Fix and get great results. Each workout has a modifier to show easier moves. The test groups included fit people as well as people with 100+ pounds to lose, to be sure that anyone could be successful with this program.
What Else do You Need to Know about 21 Day Fix?
Check out some of the results here from our test group!
21 Day Fix Price
* The discounted Challenge Pack is $160 which includes the 21 Day Fix AND Shakeology AND FREE shipping and ME as your Coach
* The base kit retails for $59.85
* The ultimate kit retails $119.70
All of the above kits include a FREE bonus workout ONLY when ordered thru a coach, like me.
What does the Base Kit Include?
* Start Here Guide with Workout Calendar
* 3-Day Quick Fix
* Eating Plan
* 24/7 Online Support
* 7 workouts on 2 DVDs (VHS not available)
* Dirty 30 workout
* Total Body Cardio Fix
* Upper Fix
* Lower Fix
* Pilates Fix
* Cardio Fix
* Yoga Fix
* 7 color-coded portion-control containers
* Shakeology shaker cup
* Plyo Fix Workout (Free Bonus from Coach!)
What Does the Ultimate Kit Include?
* Base Kit
* Insulated Tote
* Large on-the-go container
* 2 Ultimate workouts
* Flat Abs Fix
* Barre Legs
* 1 pro-grade resistance band (15 lbs)
Extra container kits will be available for sale. . (Price = $17.85 per set)
What Equipment is Needed?
* Recommended Equipment: Yoga Mat or Beachbody miniMAT are helpful but not required.
* Required Equipment: Dumbbells or a resistance band are used in some of the workouts.
APPLY NOW TO BE PART of my 21 Day Fix Test Group?
Click here to ORDER NOW. (not available til Feb 3!)
Click here to CONTACT COACH JOY
21 day FIX FAQs – Everything YOU NEED TO KNOW!
1. How much will the 21 Day Fix Cost?
The 21 Day Fix will start out at $58.85 for the Base Kit, and the Challenge Pack will only be $160 – that’s only $10 for Shakeology when you buy it together. for the 21 Day Fix Base Kit when you buy Shakeology. Apply below
to get in my test group to order before it sells out on the 3rd the challenge pack will go up to $160 after February 28, 2014
2. What is included?
In the Basic 21 Day Fix: You will receive 7 workouts on 2 DVDs Dirty 30 workout, Total Body Cardio Fix, Upper Fix, Lower
Fix, Pilates Fix, Cardio Fix, Yoga Fix. Plus the nutrition guide with 7 containers that are essential to following the plan. You
will also get a workout calendar, 3 day Quick Fix that Autumn uses for photoshoots, an eating plan, and 24/7 Online support, and a shaker cup.
In the Challenge Pack: Everything above plus a 30 day supply of Shakeology in any flavor. You
can have Shakeology on the meal plan.
In the Ultimate 21 Day Fix: Everything listed above, plus an insulated bag, and 2
workouts: Flat Abs Fix and Barre Legs. You’ll
also receive 1 Pro Grade Resistance Band (15lbs) and a large on the go container.
3. What will I be eating and can I have my chocolate and wine still?
You’ll receive a comprehensive nutrition guide (not a meal plan) and a formula to calculate your intake and you’ll stick with that calorie base for the 21 days.
I spoke with Chelsea Pearson (lost 1 lbs and 15 inches) and she couldn’t get over how simple and how this plan fit into her life so seamlessly, and took the guesswork out of planning! No more counting calories as it’s all portioned out by containers. For example the green container is for Veggies so you could have anything off the “green list” and depending on your caloric intake formula you may get a few of those during the day! You’ll be eating 5-6 times a day so you’ll never feel starved. Oh…and did I mention you can trade out a carb portion for wine or chocolate! Shakeology is also included with the Challenge pack and you’ll be drinking that with water or coconut water!
When you order the 21 Day Fix, you receive portioned food storage containers that are measured out for the perfect portion. You don’t have to count calories, macros, or anything. It’s
planned out all by containers. The containers are easy to carry with you, and they are BPA free, microwave and dishwasher safe!
4. Can I modify meal plans for my needs (vegan, vegetarian, breast feeding, etc)?
Yes, yes, and yes. The meal plan can be adapted to meet your needs, and there are directions on how to do so included
with the materials you’ll receive when you order the 21 Day Fix.
6. What results can I expect?
You can lose up to 10 15lbs!! The cool thing is that for the folks in our test group that continued on (there’s a maintenance plan as well) saw even greater results over the course of a few rounds! Chelsea told us she got to meet the official test group that did 11 cycles, and saw first hand the 75 year old women lost over 60 lbs. and 3 or 4 people lost over 100 lbs.
7. So the workouts are 30 minutes — how tough are they?
The workouts are 30 mins a day – Think bootcamp with a tough love trainer named Autumn! Yes, it’s tough and will push you to your best level, but do-able at any level!! Autumn told us of the most senior woman holding a 4 minute plank, and there are modifiers and real people doing the workouts alongside you so YOU CAN DO IT!
8. What equipment will I need?
You’ll need a set of dumbbells or a resistance band. You can vary the weights and or bands depending on where you’re at on any given day!
9. Can I repeat the 21 day FIX? Think of this as a 21 day start to establishing and resetting your body to how much your body needs on a daily basis. AND, you can use this eating plan with any workout as they have plans for lower intensity workouts (like Tai Cheng, Yoga, etc.) and the higher intensity workouts (like P90X3, PUMP, Insanity and T25) so you can use the programs you love or mix and match and stick to the eating plan forever!
10. Is this program for anyone really? Yes, yes and yes!! We had folks in our test group that had a few pounds to lose and some that had over 100 pounds. And they all succeeded with our most senior participant, a 75 year old women who lost over 60 lbs. and 3 or 4 people lost over 100 lbs., and a few who lost 10-15 lbs. This program WORKS IF YOU ARE READY TO COMMIT BOTTOM LINE!